Computer Graphic Design
Enable each student to learn the principles of Graphic Design for todays industry.
THIS COURSE WILL
- Prepare students for the ever growing job industry that relies on the creativity, knowledge of Adobe Design Software and communication skills
- Prepare students for the industry by working on portfolio and real life experience which will open doors for job opportunities in a variety of fields
- Prepare students for the Adobe Certified Associate Certification using Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
Students learn through hands on experience how to creative professional designs by working with real clients. The class focuses on Print Media that includes, creating digital images, logos, advertisements, magazine layouts and much more. This will prepare them for work in the Graphic Design field.
Students will learn a broad range of design principles. Digital Drawing & Tracing, Typography & Text Effects, Photography & Photography Editing, Print Design Layout, Conducting a Design Critique and Professional Client Communication Skills.
By the end of this course students will have a digital portfolio to showcase their work.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many high school credits can I receive by taking this class?
You can earn 3 high school credits per year.
Can I take this course for only one year?
Yes, the second year course is an internship only. The first year is a prerequisite for the second.
What Certification exams are offered?
Students will be prepared and have the opportunity to take the Adobe Certified Associate Certification exams in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
What job opportunities are available once completing this course?
Students who complete one or two years of the course may go directly to work in entry level positions as a:
- Graphic Designer
- Multimedia Artist
- Industrial/Product Designer
- Publication Designer
- Print Designer
- Web & Social Media Designer
Course Fee : $10.00
Speak to your school counselor to sign up.
Mrs. Bernard is a graduate of Southeastern Louisiana University with a Bachelors of Arts degree with […]
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer