Engineering Technician – SharePoint Page
Prepare students for a challenging and rewarding career in drafting and engineering.
THIS COURSE WILL:
- Prepare students for a career in an entry level field of drafting and engineering
- Prepare students for the American Design Drafter’s Association (ADDA) Mechanical Apprentice Drafter Exam
- Prepare students for related courses in college
Students learn through hands on experience how to do hand drawings utilizing drafting equipment and proper techniques to learn the hands on fundamentals of drafting. In this class we will learn how to visualize objects and interpret them to a drawing.
Students will learn how to use AutoCad software to produce digital copies of drawings. When we get into AutoCad software students will learn basic commands, layering, layouts, linetypes, dimensioning, drawing setups, shortcut commands, and more!
ADDA MECHANICAL APPRENTICE DRAFTER CERTIFICATION
The American Design Drafter’s Association is the only recognized organization in the United States that certifies draftsmen. We will prepare for the Apprentice Drafter’s exam. It is a hard test so be prepared to work hard to pass it. Once you pass it, you have the right to put the initials “AD” behind your name!
In this class we will cover a variety of drafting disciplines from mechanical drawings to house plans. Student input and ideas are always welcome. Come prepared to join a team of like-minded peers and let’s get your career off to a good start!
Course Fee : $ 20.00
Speak to your school counselor to sign up.
- Computer and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer