Drafting & Design
Prepare students for a challenging and rewarding career in drafting, architecture and engineering.
THIS COURSE WILL:
- Prepare students for a career in an entry level field of drafting, architecture and engineering
- Prepare students for the American Design Drafter’s Association (ADDA) Architectural Apprentice Drafter Exam
- Prepare students for related courses in college
Students learn through hands on experience how to do hand drawings utilizing drafting equipment and proper techniques to learn the hands on fundamentals of drafting. In this class we will learn how to visualize objects and interpret them to a drawing.
Students will learn how to use AutoCad software to produce digital copies of drawings. When we get into AutoCad software students will learn basic commands, layering, layouts, linetypes, dimensioning, drawing setups, shortcut commands, and more!
ADDA MECHANICAL APPRENTICE DRAFTER CERTIFICATION
The American Design Drafter’s Association is a professional membership & educational organization in the United States dedicated to serving the professional growth and advancement of the professional individual, student, instructor & related organizations working in the professional design/graphic community. We will prepare for the Apprentice Drafter’s exam. It is a hard test so be prepared to work hard to pass it. Once you pass it, you have the right to put the initials “AD” behind your name!
Drafting and Design
Drafting and Design are the fundamentals needed to enter into the design field. In this class a verity of drafting disciplines from the basics of hand drafting to reading and developing plans will be covered.
- Computer and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer