Below are some possible trips we will take:
- National EMS Training Facility
- Air National Guard
Prepare students for a challenging and rewarding career in EMT.
THIS COURSE WILL PROVIDE:
- Introduction into Emergency Medical Technician
- Ambulance Operations
- Mass Casualty/Triage
- Emergency Response to Terrorism and Hazardous Materials
- Preparation for National Registry Exam
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE CHOOSING THIS COURSE:
- This class requires maturity due to content and exposure to some graphic videos.
- It is rigorous and requires participations in skill stations that will include lifting and moving of patients.
- You will be required to complete two 12 hour shifts on an ambulance, actually participating in care for the sick and injured.
Course Fee : $40.00
Speak to your school counselor to sign up.
- Computer and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer